Funding agencies: This research was supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS).
Pharmacologic sex hormones in pregnancy in relation to offspring obesity
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2406–2412, November 2014
How to Cite
Jensen, E. T. and Longnecker, M. P. (2014), Pharmacologic sex hormones in pregnancy in relation to offspring obesity. Obesity, 22: 2406–2412. doi: 10.1002/oby.20778
Disclosures: The authors declared no conflicts of interest.
Author contributions: ET Jensen contributed to the development of the research question and was responsible for the analyses and writing of the manuscript. MP Longnecker conceived and provided oversight to the conduct of the research.
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!