Funding agency: Vivus, Inc.
Meta- and cost-effectiveness analysis of commercial weight loss strategies
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Obesity Society
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1942–1951, September 2014
How to Cite
Finkelstein, E. A. and Kruger, E. (2014), Meta- and cost-effectiveness analysis of commercial weight loss strategies. Obesity, 22: 1942–1951. doi: 10.1002/oby.20824
Disclosures: Eric Finkelstein has been a paid consultant for Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Takeda, Orexigen, and Vivus, Inc. Eliza Kruger has no conflicts of interest.
Author contributions: EF conceived the study. EK performed the literature search and data analysis. Both authors reviewed studies for inclusion, were involved in data interpretations and writing the article and had final approval of the submitted version.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!