Robust exponential l2 − l ∞ control for discrete-time switched system: A cone complement linearization method
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 631–653, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hou, L., Zong, G. and Wu, Y. (2012), Robust exponential l2 − l ∞ control for discrete-time switched system: A cone complement linearization method. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 33: 631–653. doi: 10.1002/oca.1013
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60904022, 60974127, 60875039
- Shandong Provincial Scientific Research Reward Foundation for Excellent Young and Middle-aged Scientists of China. Grant Number: BS2010DX011
- Scientific Research Foundation of Qufu Normal University. Grant Number: XJ200845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!