Continuation from a flat to a round Earth model in the coplanar orbit transfer problem
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 654–675, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Cerf, M., Haberkorn, T. and Trélat, E. (2012), Continuation from a flat to a round Earth model in the coplanar orbit transfer problem. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 33: 654–675. doi: 10.1002/oca.1016
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!