Reliable control for interval time-varying delay systems subjected to actuator saturation and stochastic failure
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 739–750, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Gu, Z., Liu, J., Peng, C. and Tian, E. (2012), Reliable control for interval time-varying delay systems subjected to actuator saturation and stochastic failure. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 33: 739–750. doi: 10.1002/oca.1023
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61074025, 61074024, 60904013
- Natural Science Foundation of the Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Number: 10KJB510007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!