When can it be not optimal to adopt a new technology? A viability theory solution to a two-stage optimal control problem of new technology adoption
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 127–144, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Krawczyk, J. B. and Serea, O.-S. (2013), When can it be not optimal to adopt a new technology? A viability theory solution to a two-stage optimal control problem of new technology adoption. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 127–144. doi: 10.1002/oca.1030
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!