Minimum-time anti-swing motion planning of cranes using linear programming
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 191–201, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Da Cruz, J.J. and Leonardi, F. (2013), Minimum-time anti-swing motion planning of cranes using linear programming. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/oca.2016
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- CNPq. Grant Number: 303202/2009-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!