Solution of linear optimal control problems with time delay using a composite Chebyshev finite difference method
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 253–274, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Marzban, H.R. and Hoseini, S.M. (2013), Solution of linear optimal control problems with time delay using a composite Chebyshev finite difference method. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 253–274. doi: 10.1002/oca.2019
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!