A numerical method for computing optimal controls in feedback and digital forms and its application to the blowing-venting control system of manned submarines
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 236–252, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Font, R., Pedregal, P. and Periago, F. (2013), A numerical method for computing optimal controls in feedback and digital forms and its application to the blowing-venting control system of manned submarines. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 236–252. doi: 10.1002/oca.2024
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- Navantia S.A.. Grant Number: 2989/10MAE
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, Spain. Grant Number: MTM2010-19739
- Fundación Séneca (Agencia de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Región de Murcia, Spain, II PCTRM 2007-10). Grant Number: 08720/PI/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!