Quasi-average mean square consensus for wireless sensor networks under three topologies with respect to sleeping-awaking method
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 379–395, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Mou, J., Wang, T., Ji, C. and Fang, J. (2013), Quasi-average mean square consensus for wireless sensor networks under three topologies with respect to sleeping-awaking method. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 379–395. doi: 10.1002/oca.2025
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!