Optimal chemotherapy in cancer treatment: state dependent Riccati equation control and extended Kalman filter
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 562–577, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Batmani, Y. and Khaloozadeh, H. (2013), Optimal chemotherapy in cancer treatment: state dependent Riccati equation control and extended Kalman filter. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 562–577. doi: 10.1002/oca.2039
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!