Robust fault detection filter design for a class of neutral-type neural networks with time-varying discrete and unbounded distributed delays
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 590–607, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Lin, X. and Wang, Y. (2013), Robust fault detection filter design for a class of neutral-type neural networks with time-varying discrete and unbounded distributed delays. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 590–607. doi: 10.1002/oca.2041
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Heilongjiang Education Committee. Grant Numbers: 12511417, 12521429
- Heilongjiang University Innovation Team Support Plan. Grant Number: Hdtd2010–03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!