H∞ control synthesis of switched discrete-time fuzzy systems via hybrid approach
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 635–655, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, W. and Xiao, J. (2013), H∞ control synthesis of switched discrete-time fuzzy systems via hybrid approach. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 635–655. doi: 10.1002/oca.2043
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51177137, 61134001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!