Quantized feedback fault-tolerant H ∞ controller design for linear systems with adaptive mechanism
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 623–634, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Ye, D., Zhao, X. and Han, J. (2013), Quantized feedback fault-tolerant H ∞ controller design for linear systems with adaptive mechanism. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 623–634. doi: 10.1002/oca.2044
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
- State Key Program of Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61035005
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province, China. Grant Numbers: 20081007, 20092081, 20102237
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20090451276, 201003624
- National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of PR China. Grant Number: 201157
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: N100404023
- Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Robotics
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET- 11-0083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!