Nonlinear model predictive control strategy for low thrust spacecraft missions
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Starek, J. A. and Kolmanovsky, I. V. (2014), Nonlinear model predictive control strategy for low thrust spacecraft missions. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 35: 1–20. doi: 10.1002/oca.2049
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!