Quantized H∞ filter design of interconnected continuous-time delay systems
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 41–60, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Mahmoud, M. S. and Xiang, Z. (2014), Quantized H∞ filter design of interconnected continuous-time delay systems. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 35: 41–60. doi: 10.1002/oca.2052
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60974027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!