Observer-based H ∞ control of discrete Markovian jump delay systems with random packet losses and multiplicative noises
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 728–741, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wen, S., Zeng, Z., Huang, T. and Bao, G. (2013), Observer-based H ∞ control of discrete Markovian jump delay systems with random packet losses and multiplicative noises. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 34: 728–741. doi: 10.1002/oca.2054
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60974021, 61125303
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB710606
- Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2010CDA081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!