Min–max control problems via occupational measures
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 340–360, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Goreac, D. and Serea, O.-S. (2014), Min–max control problems via occupational measures. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 35: 340–360. doi: 10.1002/oca.2071
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!