Special Issue Paper
Optimal blood glucose regulation of diabetic patients using single network adaptive critics
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Special Issue: Focus on Optimal Control in Diabetes
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 196–214, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Ali, Sk. F. and Padhi, R. (2011), Optimal blood glucose regulation of diabetic patients using single network adaptive critics. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 32: 196–214. doi: 10.1002/oca.920
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!