Decentralized receding horizon control with communication bandwidth allocation for multiple vehicle systems
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Optimal Control Applications and Methods
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Izadi, H. A., Gordon, B. W. and Rabbath, C. A. (2012), Decentralized receding horizon control with communication bandwidth allocation for multiple vehicle systems. Optim. Control Appl. Meth., 33: 1–22. doi: 10.1002/oca.973
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!