The Sound of a Person
A Music-Cognitive Study in the Finisterre Range in Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 63–87, July 2013
How to Cite
Ammann, R., Keck, V. and Wassmann, J. (2013), The Sound of a Person. Oceania, 83: 63–87. doi: 10.1002/ocea.5012
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!