Becoming the State in Northern Australia: Urbanisation, Intra-Indigenous Relatedness, and the State Effect
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 238–258, November 2013
How to Cite
Fisher, D. (2013), Becoming the State in Northern Australia: Urbanisation, Intra-Indigenous Relatedness, and the State Effect. Oceania, 83: 238–258. doi: 10.1002/ocea.5023
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Social Science Research Council (SSRC-IDRF)
- Rockefeller Foundation
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 0210981
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- Macquarie University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!