Codrington, Keesing, and Central Melanesian mana: Two Historic Trajectories of Polynesian Cultural Dissemination
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 316–327, November 2013
How to Cite
Kolshus, T. (2013), Codrington, Keesing, and Central Melanesian mana: Two Historic Trajectories of Polynesian Cultural Dissemination. Oceania, 83: 316–327. doi: 10.1002/ocea.5027
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
- Norwegian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!