Made in Oceania: Social Movements, Cultural Heritage and the State in the Pacific Edited by Edvard Hviding and Knut Mikjel Rio Wantage [England]: Sean Kingston. 2011 Pp: vi+353 Price: US$49.99
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Oceania Publications
Volume 83, Issue 3, page 329, November 2013
How to Cite
Golub, A. (2013), Made in Oceania: Social Movements, Cultural Heritage and the State in the Pacific Edited by Edvard Hviding and Knut Mikjel Rio Wantage [England]: Sean Kingston. 2011 Pp: vi+353 Price: US$49.99. Oceania, 83: 329. doi: 10.1002/ocea.5029
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!