Christian Marriage, Money Scams, and Melanesian Social Imaginaries
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 Oceania Publications
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 138–157, July 2014
How to Cite
Cox, J. and Macintyre, M. (2014), Christian Marriage, Money Scams, and Melanesian Social Imaginaries. Oceania, 84: 138–157. doi: 10.1002/ocea.5048
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!