Does the unimolecular dissociation of ionized methyl acetate produce CH3O˙ OR CH2OH radicals?
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 1986 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Organic Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 776–778, November 1986
How to Cite
Holmes, J. L., Hop, C. E. C. A. and Terlouw, J. K. (1986), Does the unimolecular dissociation of ionized methyl acetate produce CH3O˙ OR CH2OH radicals?. Org. Mass Spectrom., 21: 776–778. doi: 10.1002/oms.1210211112
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!