Instrumentation and Method
The ‘infinity cell’: A new trapped-ion cell with radiofrequency covered trapping electrodes for fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Organic Mass Spectrometry
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 514–518, May 1991
How to Cite
Caravatti, P. and Allemann, M. (1991), The ‘infinity cell’: A new trapped-ion cell with radiofrequency covered trapping electrodes for fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry. Org. Mass Spectrom., 26: 514–518. doi: 10.1002/oms.1210260527
- Issue online: 8 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!