Dedicated to Professor Dr H.-F. Grützmacher on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Role of photoionization and photochemistry in ionization processes of organic molecules and relevance for matrix-assisted laser desorption lonization mass spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Organic Mass Spectrometry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Dr H.-Fr. Grützmacher on the Occasion of his 60th Birthday
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 472–480, April 1992
How to Cite
Ehring, H., Karas, M. and Hillenkamp, F. (1992), Role of photoionization and photochemistry in ionization processes of organic molecules and relevance for matrix-assisted laser desorption lonization mass spectrometry. Org. Mass Spectrom., 27: 472–480. doi: 10.1002/oms.1210270419
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!