A facile sample preparation for the analysis of synthetic organic polymers by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Organic Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 923–925, August 1993
How to Cite
Danis, P. O. and Karr, D. E. (1993), A facile sample preparation for the analysis of synthetic organic polymers by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization. Org. Mass Spectrom., 28: 923–925. doi: 10.1002/oms.1210280818
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!