Growing protein-doped sinapic acid crystals for laser desorption: An alternative preparation method for difficult samples
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Organic Mass Spectrometry
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1424–1429, December 1993
How to Cite
Xiang, F. and Beavis, R. C. (1993), Growing protein-doped sinapic acid crystals for laser desorption: An alternative preparation method for difficult samples. Org. Mass Spectrom., 28: 1424–1429. doi: 10.1002/oms.1210281211
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!