Development of Stereocontrolled Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Domino Heck/Suzuki β,α-Diarylation Reactions with Chelating Vinyl Ethers and Arylboronic Acids
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 49–56, February 2012
How to Cite
Trejos, A., Odell, L. R. and Larhed, M. (2012), Development of Stereocontrolled Palladium(II)-Catalyzed Domino Heck/Suzuki β,α-Diarylation Reactions with Chelating Vinyl Ethers and Arylboronic Acids. ChemistryOpen, 1: 49–56. doi: 10.1002/open.201100010
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
- Funded Access
- Swedish Research Council (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2aMetal-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions, 2nd ed., (Eds.: A. de Meijere, P. J. Stang), Wiley-VCH, 2004;
- 2bThe Mizoroki–Heck Reaction, (Ed.: M. Oestreich), John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2009.
- 8aThe Mizoroki–Heck Reaction (Ed.: M. Oestreich), John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2009, pp. 281;, in
- 8bDomino Reactions in Organic Synthesis Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2006., , ,
- 14bCollect. Czech. Chem. Commun. 1948, 13, 326., , , , ,
- 15bDesign of Experiments Principles and Applications, Umetrics Academy, Stockholm, 2000., , , , ,
- 16See the Screening Design section in the Supporting Information.
- 17See Table S3 in the Supporting Information.
- 18aSimilar water concentration experiments were conducted using the achiral compound N,N-dimethyl-2-(vinyloxy)ethanamine. See Ref.  for more information;
- 18bBoronic Acids. Preparation and Applications in Organic Synthesis and Medicine, (Ed.: D. G. Hall), Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2005;
- 21See the Supporting Information for the synthetic procedure.
- 22See the section entitled “Experiments performed with addition of equimolar amounts of 4 e and 4 j” in the Supporting Information for further details.
- 24See the section entitled “Experiments performed with addition of the chiral ligand (R)-BINAP” in the Supporting Information for further details.