Halogen Bonding versus Hydrogen Bonding: A Molecular Orbital Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 96–105, April 2012
How to Cite
Wolters, L. P. and Bickelhaupt, F. M. (2012), Halogen Bonding versus Hydrogen Bonding: A Molecular Orbital Perspective. ChemistryOpen, 1: 96–105. doi: 10.1002/open.201100015
- Issue online: 25 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2011
- Funded Access
- National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSC–C, Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Division of Chemical Sciences (NWO-CW) and the National Computing Facilities Foundation (NWO-NCF) of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (De Haag, The Netherlands)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.