Conformational Control of Dual Emission by Pyrrolidinyl PNA–DNA Hybrids
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 173–176, August 2012
How to Cite
Sezi, S., Varghese, R., Vilaivan, T. and Wagenknecht, H.-A. (2012), Conformational Control of Dual Emission by Pyrrolidinyl PNA–DNA Hybrids. ChemistryOpen, 1: 173–176. doi: 10.1002/open.201200016
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Funded Access
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: GRK 640
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: RTA5280002
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.