Rhodium-Catalyzed Rearrangement Reaction of Azabicyclo[4.1.0]heptenes bearing Cyclopropyl and Aryl Groups to Arylhexahydroisoquinolines
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 169–172, August 2012
How to Cite
Son, S., Kim, S. Y. and Chung, Y. K. (2012), Rhodium-Catalyzed Rearrangement Reaction of Azabicyclo[4.1.0]heptenes bearing Cyclopropyl and Aryl Groups to Arylhexahydroisoquinolines. ChemistryOpen, 1: 169–172. doi: 10.1002/open.201200022
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- Funded Access
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea Government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011–0031444
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Korea
- Brain Korea 21
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.