Fluorinated Boron-Dipyrromethene (BODIPY) Dyes: Bright and Versatile Probes for Surface Analysis
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013. The Authors. ChemistryOpen published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 25–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Hecht, M., Fischer, T., Dietrich, P., Kraus, W., Descalzo, A. B., Unger, W. E. S. and Rurack, K. (2013), Fluorinated Boron-Dipyrromethene (BODIPY) Dyes: Bright and Versatile Probes for Surface Analysis. ChemistryOpen, 2: 25–38. doi: 10.1002/open.201200039
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Funded Access
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (Germany)
- Adolf-Martens Fonds (Germany)
- Innovationsfonds (BAM/BMWi, Germany)
- European Commission’s Human Resources and Mobility Programme (Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship)
- European Metrology Research Programme (EMRP). Grant Number: IND15 SurfChem
- European Union
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Jan 2013 - 1 Mar 2017.
- Total views: 4774
- Total PDF views: 2064
- Total HTML views: 2710
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.