Fluorinated Boron-Dipyrromethene (BODIPY) Dyes: Bright and Versatile Probes for Surface Analysis
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2013. The Authors. ChemistryOpen published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 25–38, February 2013
How to Cite
Hecht, M., Fischer, T., Dietrich, P., Kraus, W., Descalzo, A. B., Unger, W. E. S. and Rurack, K. (2013), Fluorinated Boron-Dipyrromethene (BODIPY) Dyes: Bright and Versatile Probes for Surface Analysis. ChemistryOpen, 2: 25–38. doi: 10.1002/open.201200039
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Funded Access
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation (Germany)
- Adolf-Martens Fonds (Germany)
- Innovationsfonds (BAM/BMWi, Germany)
- European Commission’s Human Resources and Mobility Programme (Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship)
- European Metrology Research Programme (EMRP). Grant Number: IND15 SurfChem
- European Union
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.