Ruthenium-Catalyzed Intramolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition and Tandem Cross-Metathesis of Triynes and Enediynes
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013. The Authors. ChemistryOpen published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 63–68, April 2013
Total views since publication: 419
How to Cite
Yuan, W., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2013), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Intramolecular [2+2+2] Cycloaddition and Tandem Cross-Metathesis of Triynes and Enediynes. ChemistryOpen, 2: 63–68. doi: 10.1002/open.201300002
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Funded Access
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21102166, 20872162, 21072206, 20672127, 21121062, 20732008
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.