Signal Amplification Strategy Based on TiO2-Nanotube Layers and Nanobeads Carrying Quantum Dots for Electrochemiluminescent Immunosensors
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
© 2013. The Authors. ChemistryOpen published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 93–98, June 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Z.-D., Zhuang, Q.-L., Song, Y.-Y., Lee, K. and Schmuki, P. (2013), Signal Amplification Strategy Based on TiO2-Nanotube Layers and Nanobeads Carrying Quantum Dots for Electrochemiluminescent Immunosensors. ChemistryOpen, 2: 93–98. doi: 10.1002/open.201300003
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Funded Access
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21005012, 21275026, 11004025, 11174046, 21005016
- New Century Excellent Talents in the University of China. Grant Number: NCET-10–0305
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: N110805001, N110705002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- DFG cluster of excellence Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.