Get More Out of Your Data: A New Approach to Agglomeration and Aggregation Studies Using Nanoparticle Impact Experiments
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013. The Authors. ChemistryOpen published by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 69–75, April 2013
How to Cite
Ellison, J., Tschulik, K., Stuart, E. J. E., Jurkschat, K., Omanović, D., Uhlemann, M., Crossley, A. and Compton, R. G. (2013), Get More Out of Your Data: A New Approach to Agglomeration and Aggregation Studies Using Nanoparticle Impact Experiments. ChemistryOpen, 2: 69–75. doi: 10.1002/open.201300005
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Funded Access
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/08 788J
- 10IUPAC. Compendium of Chemical Terminology, 2nd ed. (the “Gold Book”), compiled by A. D. McNaughty and A. Wilkinson, Blackwell, Oxford, 1997. XML on-line corrected version: http://goldbook.iupac.org (2006–) created by M. Nic, J. Jirat, B. Kosata; updates compiled by A. Jenkins. Last update: August 19, 2012; version: 2.3.2.
- 11Technical notes, NanoSight, Amesbury, UK, 2009; available online from http://www.nanosight.com/appnotes/M110B%20Application%20Review%20NTA%20April%202009.pdf.