Rapid Microfluidic Immunoassays of Cancer Biomarker Proteins Using Disposable Inkjet-Printed Gold Nanoparticle Arrays
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 141–145, August 2013
How to Cite
Krause, C. E., Otieno, B. A., Latus, A., Faria, R. C., Patel, V., Gutkind, J. S. and Rusling, J. F. (2013), Rapid Microfluidic Immunoassays of Cancer Biomarker Proteins Using Disposable Inkjet-Printed Gold Nanoparticle Arrays. ChemistryOpen, 2: 141–145. doi: 10.1002/open.201300018
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- Funded Access
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB)
- US National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: EB014586
- Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), NIH
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 12 Jun 2013 - 8 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 410
- Total PDF views: 298
- Total HTML views: 112
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.