Polyamine Ligand-Mediated Self-Assembly of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles into Chainlike Structures in Aqueous Solution: Towards New Nanostructured Chemosensors
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 2, Issue 5-6, pages 200–207, December 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-Lodeiro, A., Fernández-Lodeiro, J., Núñez, C., Bastida, R., Capelo, J. L. and Lodeiro, C. (2013), Polyamine Ligand-Mediated Self-Assembly of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles into Chainlike Structures in Aqueous Solution: Towards New Nanostructured Chemosensors. ChemistryOpen, 2: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/open.201300023
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Funded Access
- Xunta de Galicia (Spain)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Aug 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 2070
- Total PDF views: 1158
- Total HTML views: 912
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.