Special Issue Paper
Understanding Living Skills: First Steps to Evidence-based Practice. Lessons Learned from a Practice-based Journey in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy International
Special Issue: Evidence-Based Practice in Occupational Therapy
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 45–53, March 2012
How to Cite
Ammeraal, M. A. and Coppers, J. (2012), Understanding Living Skills: First Steps to Evidence-based Practice. Lessons Learned from a Practice-based Journey in the Netherlands. Occup. Ther. Int., 19: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/oti.1323
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.