Choice as a Strategy to Enhance Engagement in a Colouring Task in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy International
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 204–211, December 2012
How to Cite
Lough, C. L., Rice, M. S. and Lough, L. G. (2012), Choice as a Strategy to Enhance Engagement in a Colouring Task in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Occup. Ther. Int., 19: 204–211. doi: 10.1002/oti.1337
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.