Adolescent group empowerment: group-centred occupations to empower adolescents with disabilities in the urban slums of North India
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy International
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 67–84, June 2011
How to Cite
Gulati, S., Paterson, M., Medves, J. and Luce-Kapler, R. (2011), Adolescent group empowerment: group-centred occupations to empower adolescents with disabilities in the urban slums of North India. Occup. Ther. Int., 18: 67–84. doi: 10.1002/oti.294
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.