Special Issue Paper
Service Dogs and People with Physical Disabilities Partnerships: A Systematic Review
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy International
Special Issue: Evidence-Based Practice in Occupational Therapy
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 54–66, March 2012
How to Cite
Winkle, M., Crowe, T. K. and Hendrix, I. (2012), Service Dogs and People with Physical Disabilities Partnerships: A Systematic Review. Occup. Ther. Int., 19: 54–66. doi: 10.1002/oti.323
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.