Special Issue Paper
Self-reported Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviour towards Evidence-based Practice of Occupational Therapy Students in Ireland
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Occupational Therapy International
Special Issue: Evidence-Based Practice in Occupational Therapy
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 7–16, March 2012
How to Cite
Stronge, M. and Cahill, M. (2012), Self-reported Knowledge, Attitudes and Behaviour towards Evidence-based Practice of Occupational Therapy Students in Ireland. Occup. Ther. Int., 19: 7–16. doi: 10.1002/oti.328
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.