Special Issue Paper
Gift giving and social emotions: experience as content
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: Web 2.0, Social Media and Creative Consumers – Implications for Public Policy
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 154–161, May 2012
How to Cite
Chakrabarti, R. and Berthon, P. (2012), Gift giving and social emotions: experience as content. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 154–161. doi: 10.1002/pa.1417
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!