A version of this article was presented at the September 2010 Annual Meeting of American Political Science Association, Washington, DC, USA.
Russian lobbying in the United States: stages of evolution
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 279–292, November 2012
How to Cite
Kostyaev, S. S. (2012), Russian lobbying in the United States: stages of evolution. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 279–292. doi: 10.1002/pa.1423
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!