Special Issue Paper
Green lobbying: is sustainability more than a new frame for old-style lobbying? A consultant's personal point of view
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Special Issue: The Sustainability Challenge: Influencing the Change
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 177–180, August 2012
How to Cite
Köppl, P. (2012), Green lobbying: is sustainability more than a new frame for old-style lobbying? A consultant's personal point of view. J. Publ. Aff., 12: 177–180. doi: 10.1002/pa.1431
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!