Media relations in the Council of the European Union: insights into the Council press officers' professional practices
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Public Affairs
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 230–238, August 2013
How to Cite
Laursen, B. and Valentini, C. (2013), Media relations in the Council of the European Union: insights into the Council press officers' professional practices. J. Publ. Aff., 13: 230–238. doi: 10.1002/pa.1455
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!